Thursday, March 23, 2006

Your an Angry Drunk

Ever wake up with sore knuckles and a black eye? Thought so.

What Kind of Drunk Are You?
I take exception to this characterization of me as an angry drunk. I think those who have gotten drunk with me know that my will to fight (which is considerable) has nothing to do with alcohol. I am more likely to punch someone sober than when I am drinking. When I am drinking beer I am a bit more happy and willing to let things ride where as when I am sober and most likely a bit angry anway I will knock your fucking head off. BOO THIS QUIZ!!!

7 Comments:

At 12:39 PM , Blogger elise said...

Here's the answer I got when I took it:

Sloppy Drunk

You are a liability in public places, because you tend to elbow glasses, knock into wobbly tables and back into waitresses holding full pitchers. You probably wake up in the mornings wondering where you got all those bruises. You're embarrassing, but amusing to watch as well.

It's probably true.

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger Super T said...

I would say it is probably true. The fact that your eyes get so red adds to the effect or appearance of sloppiness.

 
At 1:37 PM , Blogger Jeremy said...

I was also the sloppy drunk. But I would probably disagree. I think the quiz is just full of negative stereotypes.
If it was accurate, mine would have said this:

YOU ARE A COOL-ASS DRUNK MOTHER FUCKER. YOU ARE GENERALLY SOBER ENOUGH TO NOT DESTROY SOMEONE'S HOUSE, BUT DRUNK ENOUGH TO DANCE WITH ANYONE AND SING TO PRACTICALLY ANYTHING, EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE WORDS. EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE FUNNY THOUGH THEY ADMIT YOU GET A BIT HANDSY AFTER A WHILE. WHILE YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT SMART, YOU ARE FUN.

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger Super T said...

That is the best description of a cool drunk I have ever heard. Awesome,

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger Jeremy said...

we should know, right?

 
At 2:58 PM , Blogger Super T said...

That's right.

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger Andi said...

If there's a "handsy drunk" category that would be me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home