Friday, March 03, 2006


Upon my return from the latest job interview and a quick trip to MD Anderson I will be posting a little tribute to The Judds. I feel that lately my girls Wynonna and Naomi have not been getting the proper respect that these two fine ladies deserve. Honestly is there a better female vocal duo than these two? I feel compelled to come to their defense because there has been some criticism of late as to the music selection in my office. With that in mind, I think certain people need to be educated as to benefits of not only The Judds, but country music in general. Through out history critics have felt compelled to defend poetry and I feel compelled to defend The Judds.

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM , Blogger Jeremy said...

Dude,
Cynthia would be so proud of you.
If I were a betting man, I would say that there is likely to be some of that going on this evening.

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger Andi said...

Amen. The Judds are my first musical memory, followed shortly after by Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, and Patsy Cline. God bless country.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home