Monday, June 19, 2006

Pro Sports are Fixed...

This goes back to my previous post about the Super Bowl. I think the refs in pro sports bet on the games and influence the outcomes to make the spreads. They gave the game to the Heat last night. NO WAY THAT WAS A FOUL ON WADE. I retract my previous Jordan-esque comparison because he is a flop artist.

I did not sleep after that devastating loss, and I think this might be one of the "heartbreaker moments" that Bill Simmons always rights about. Two things will go down in history: Dirk missing that Free Throw, and Howard pulling a Webber and calling that timeout. I think I take sports way too seriously but I am really am depressed about that loss. I have perk up because I have a job interview in an hour and a half.

I think we are being set up for an even more heartbreaking loss in Game 7. I pray that even if we lose this series somebody on the Mavs finds some balls to make Wade pay for all these flops and shitty calls. Stack should have fouled him hard instead of Shaq.

GO MAVS! LETS WIN THIS FUCKER!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:28 AM , Blogger Jeremy said...

I can't fucking believe it, dude.

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Andi said...

*Vomit*

That was grief.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home