Friday, May 18, 2007

Still Bored...

Since I am quickly approaching "gamer's thumb" from playing so much Mecenaries: Playground of Destruction, I am taking a moment to make a request to the readers of this blog.

Please post your ideas for a book I should read over the break in my free time.

Difficulty: I should be able to find said book at Half Price.

Even More Difficulty: NO Sci Fi, Fantasy, or Children's Literature (Goose and Brendan I am looking directly at you two on this one).

Most Difficulty: Preferreably nothing over 300 pages.

I will consider any book seriously ventured. Note, I said seriously ventured.

Also, I really like this band. You should check them out. They are called "The Cold War Kids." They are pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK-0WcWpiUY

PS: I am rapidly tiring of Blogger/Blogspot. The fucking HTML is kicking my ass. Everytime I post something it has a fucking HTML error, and I don't know how to fix it. I never had these problems with the old version of Blogger, or even with MySpace. That's why I blogger/blogspot because I am a fucking HTML idiot and I don't want to deal with the shit. I want the freaking computer to do it for me. BRING BACK THE OLD BLOGGER BECAUSE THE NEW BETA IS SHITE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home