Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Sometimes, I hate academic life. It is 3:57 in the am and I am in office grading papers. That is what you do when you wake up at 2 am, and work keeps you from going back to sleep. Bummer, major Bummer.
Technically, I am no longer grading papers. I am now watching Grey's Anatomy and blogging. I am not even sure I like Grey's Anatomy, or that is how you spell anatomy, but I have seen all the episodes of Lost, and Friday Night Lights, and I don't want to try to get ahead on Rome so I am watching Grey's Anatomy. I have heard rumors that Kathrine Heigel who plays Dr. Izzie Stevens on the show is said to be leaving the show. All I can say is Amen. She is a terrible actress. Horrendous.
Apparently she has an 11 year old daughter that has been previously mentioned or unmentioned on the show and the child has leukemia. They should really give the 11 year old sick girl to a better actress. It might a bit more convincing. A quote, "I know what is in an epidural. I have given a ton of epidurals. I am a doctor. Somehow the needle seems SO much bigger..." Terrible. Just Terrible. Trust me, if you saw that scene then you would most definitely know what I am talking about. This shite stays on the air, and a great series like Rome gets cancelled. No justice in the world.

1 Comments:

At 4:59 PM , Blogger Andi said...

That's one reason I'm glad I live 30 mins away. I'd be up there in the middle of the night all the time. Sleep doesn't visit me very often.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home