Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Well...Fuck.

Operation: DoucheBlog was a resounding failure. I blame this all on A Train. Her non committal turned out to be fatal. Plus she likes the Dixie Chicks. 'Nuff said. Anyway, my blog is back on. I like blogging, and as much as I want Little E and J Rod to start blogging again, I can no longer postpone the blog.

First Item,



I love Jagermeister. There is not really a story to go with this. I just wanted to point out my affinity for said Alcohol. Especially Jagerbombs. They maybe the devil.

Second item,

Check this out. I don't care what anyone says. I would hit it.

Third,

I am sad that Jevan Snead decided to Transfer. I honestly think he will be a better QB than McCoy. He ran the zone read with much more confidence, and was only a true freshman. Another Spring in the system and I think he would have beaten McCoy out for the job. I hope he decides to transfer to Louisville like I am hearing. I think that would be a perfect fit. Coach Petrino would find innovative ways to utilize both his arm and his running ability. I wish him all the luck, and thank him for his time with the Horns.

Fourth,

Anyone looking for an adjunct? Have comp will travel. I just found out today that my schedule at Commerce is incompatible with the openings at Westwood. I think I have something lined up at TCC though. If I can login to the damn HR website. I need to call them about that.

Lastly,

I blew up the paper in English 506. Not bad for roughly six hours worth of work, and I stayed out late the night before playing beer pong. I also went and got trashed at the Goose's show on Tuesday night. It forced me to write 17 and 1/2 pages in about 6-8 hours spread out over two days. I had a feeling I was going to get B'd but I should have known better. I got an A on the paper, and for the class provided I show up, and present next week, and participate in discussion the next two weeks. I am awesome.

GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES...

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM , Blogger elise said...

I, too, love Jager bombs. However, drinking Jagermeister is promising to be a rather expensive drinking habit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home