Monday, November 13, 2006

Allright, I am throwing down the fucking blog gauntlet. I will not update this blog until J Rod and Little E update their blog and begin to do so regularly. I challenge other bloggers to join my cause.

********** UPDATE **********
Alright, Operation: DoucheBlog is now moving into phase two. I am now going to attempt to bring out the big guns. I am challenging A-Train to postpone her blog until Little E and J Rod resume blogging. Hopefully, enough people will be angry that A Train is no longer blogging and apply pressure to the two quitters, and shame them into resuming their blogs. A-Train and I simply cannot carry the blogging burden alone. I count on these blogs as a tool of procrastination, and without them I am forced to do actual work. I cannot have this. Work sucks.

4 Comments:

At 3:47 PM , Blogger Andi said...

Good luck with that.

 
At 2:43 AM , Blogger Poetry Revolutionist said...

I take their blog silence as a personal affront. It hurts me.

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger Andi said...

Hmmm, good thought, T. However, my blog is my own mode of procrastination without which I will have to do work, and that's unacceptable.

 
At 12:36 AM , Blogger elise said...

There's a post waiting for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home